Thursday, November 29, 2012

2-Point Perspective City

I think my piece is pretty plain and simple; after seeing some of the other ones, I was a little disappointed with mine.  I guess it was a successful piece, but I could have been a lot more creative with it.  If I were to redo this project, I would make it a lot different; I didn't realize at first some of the things I could do with 2-point perspective.  The most difficult part about this project was keeping the lines straight because the ruler wasn't long enough for some of them.  I also had a hard time picking out colors for the buildings because I didn't want them to be boring but I didn't want to spend time drawing graffiti or signs to fill them up.  This piece helped me improve my 2-point perspective skills, and I learned that it doesn't always have to start a certain way.

No comments:

Post a Comment