Tuesday, November 6, 2012

1 Point Perspective Name Drawing

   My overall thoughts on this project are that I liked it; I have already made pieces like this one.  I made a very cool one for my friend Kayle Church that I really liked.  I felt that this piece was successful for me because the way I did it was very precise; I didn't just scribble down some letters to get it done, and I tried to make it look good.  If I were to redo this project, I would use more color.  I would darken the blue shades that I have now and make the background look like stars in space.  The most difficult part about completing this project was trying to perfect the way the letters fit on the page by measuring and calculating where I needed to put them.  I didn't learn much from this piece because I have already made drawings like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment